We are looking for an experienced, pro-active and efficient Receptionist.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Working on the switchboard to ensure all calls are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- General Office administrative duties
You must have
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality essential
- A friendly and confident personality with good spoken and communication skills
- The ability to conduct yourself in a personable, presentable and professional manner
- Experience as a Receptionist in a busy enviroment and be able to work on your own initiative
You must have a flexible approach and always be ready to go the extra mile. We may also consider a part-time role.
Closing date for applications is 23rd March 2018.
For all enquiries please email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. Previous applicants need not reply. No agencies. Unfortunately unsuccessful applicants may not be notified.
Careers in home building
The Home Building Skills Partnership are launching a new attract campaign aimed at changing perceptions about careers in our industry particularly those trades and job roles with current skills shortages. To find out more click here.
Location: Bourne Area
Salary: £8.50 per hour
We are looking for a general gardener and handyman, to look after our sites and showhomes. Must be able to drive.
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to Helen Jones, HR Department, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincs PE10 0FF. No Agencies.
*The Larkfleet Group of Companies is an organisation which actively promotes equality and diversity and encourages applicants from all sectors of the community.